Re[2]: [at-l] Alcohol Stoves

Thanks Scooby,

   I have a bunch of great gear that I love to use for a three day trip,
but I am looking at hiking from GA to PA and I want to enjoy my trip and
not worry about lugging something that I could find lighter.

   One of the issues I am looking at is food... and how to resupply and how
much I can depend upon resupplying at the local towns.    Not sure how much
I want to send and what to send... UG~!  But I have two years to work out
those details... :)  ( read procrastinator in that! )

  Sparky