[at-l] Not something to emote about

Reverend,

Sorry you found that last part insulting.  Sincerely, so.  My point was that
though I had just drawn a parrallel between voting for the ATC officers
(something few on this list due) and voting for our political leaders, I
understood that there is a great and sollom distinction between the two
activities.  And that I didn't much want a bombastic reminder of that
difference.  You might be surprised why.

Again, I am sorry you found that insulting.  If you are interested in
understanding more, I am at rickboudrie@hotmail.com.

Rick Boudrie