[at-l] Not something to emote about

--
From: "rick boudrie" <rickboudrie@hotmail.com>
To: orangebug74@yahoo.com, mfuller@somtel.com, at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] Voting and the ATC

Rick wrote:

"(For the record, I do see a big difference in voting for the ATC Board and
for leaders of the free world, and really am not interested in hearing about
the blood of our American heros who fought for our rights.  Unless you write
as well as Baltimore Jack, that is ;-) )"

I do not find this humorous.  I find it insulting.

"...the music of the songs I love is found in the open air."
         From a Danish children's song.

Martin R. Fors [marty aka rusty]

http://www.hikevermont.com/lt2002/rusty/