[at-l] Derailed at Blue Mountain - Part Three

I laughed all through the description of your treatment.  Was it in
Hiawassee?  It sounds like it.  I had to go to the ER there one night and
found out that, although they insist it is a hospital, there is no surgical
suite there at all.  They do not do ANY surgeries there.  The medical
treatment here in the mountains leaves much to desire.  But they are real
friendly .....LOL!

Sounds like you were real lucky to get good treatment.  One thing I thought
was very different than in other areas was that, when I went to the ER they
treated me BEFORE they asked what insurance I had.  Now they would never do
THAT in the big city!

Hummingbird

---