[at-l] Derailed at Blue Mountain - Part Three

--
I want to express my gratitude for your posting part three on this particular
day.  This particular day, the one on which I woke up to two feet of snow

It reassures us that, in spite of your green monster arm, you continue to
march on through life.  Of course, it would be finer if you would continue to
send your final (?) chapter in this hiking-gone-awry drama so that we can be
reassured that good triumphs over bad, all things pass, life is good, all
rocks aren't slick, etc.

I also am going to snarl at anyone who has the gall to claim to me again that
the trail is just a couple hours away from medical care, real medical care,
the kind that prevents further damage and heals what damage has already been
done.

Waiting eagerly for part four,

Kinnickinic