[at-l] Derailed at Blue Mountain - Part Three

My favorite definition of Wilderness is anyplace that is more than 15
minutes from a telemetry bed.

So far, I've not seen any spot along the AT that doesn't qualify by
that definition, or many places around Atlanta during rush hour. I hope
Gary Buffington is following this saga, as I suspect he would turn a
few colors from the convolutions presented to this point. At least, the
orthopod sounds pretty reasonable.

Bill...