[at-l] dehydrating chicken

Mass processed chicken should be assumed to be contaminated with
salmonella or other nasties. The temps for dehydrating are just too
close to the temps that the bugs love. I'd just find something else to
dry, and leave the chicken alone. That's why there are KFC's all over
the place. With the advent of pouch chicken along with pouch tuna, it
really is easy to bring chicken if you just got to have it.

Bill...