[at-l] Boy Scout Shelter in Central VA

On Wednesday, October 30, 2002, at 09:16  AM, Tim Woodworth wrote:
> I didn't mean to imply the BSA owns and operates the Boy Scout Shelter.
> However, anything with the name Boy Scout Shelter leads one to imagine
> the
> organization at least takes some interest in it and maybe they do.

FYI, I sent email to the local Boy Scout Council (in Roanoke) and they
didn't know anything
about the shelter.  I then sent a message to the ATC asking to clarify
the
sponsorship of the shelter (no answer yet).  I just thought it might be
nice give some feedback
to the folks associated with the shelter.