[at-l] Boy Scout Shelter in Central VA

There are many of us who have more money than time and more observation
that perspiration. There are still options for us to be more helpful, such
as Konnarock crew and other opportunities to volunteer time and effort on
occasion. There are still the opportunities to provide money and
observation/support for trail activities, such as land trusts and such.

Don't sell yourself so short on your ability to find a way to give back to
the trail.

OrangeBug