[at-l] Bald Mtn . Shelter

--
My wife and I stayed at the Bald Mtn. Shelter the night of Oct. 17. Except =
for the large bag of trash someone left hanging , we thoroughly enjoyed our=
 stay there. The shelter was clean and well maintained.  A privy is nearby.=
 The water was adequet and close to the shelter. We also noted the request =
in the Trail Guide to not camp near the shelter . That request has not been=
 heeded. Campsites are close by ( see the Trail Guide) and on Bald Mtn . Th=
e Bald Mtn. sites would be scenic if not spectacular on a clear night , but=
 may be to exposed . Hope this info is helpful .