[at-l] car drop and shuttle

--
My wife and I recently completed the sections from Hot Springs to Erwin . W=
e used Bluff Mtn. Outfitters in Hot Springs for the shuttle . Their rates w=
ere very reasonable and the staff helpful. Because we stayed at the Holiday=
 Inn Express in Erwin , they allowed us to leave our car in their parking l=
ot . The Holiday Inn is approx. one mile from the trail head .