[at-l] Rodale

At 01:45 PM 10/25/2002 +0000, Jim and/or Ginny Owen wrote:
>What most people don't realize is that Eric didn't write those books - his
>mother did.  She was a writer and she deliberately sensationalized them.  Do
>you really believe his Smokies bear story?  You might want to do some
>studying on bears before you answer that.
That would explain the quality of writing in the Rodale account of his AT
hike.  I always thought it was exceptionally good for a high school
student.  Of course not writing your own book doesn't mean you didn't hike
your hike.  I learned recently that Tom Clancy and several other current
best selling authors don't write all their own books so if Eric's Mom ghost
wrote them, he's in good company.

sAunTerer