[at-l] Gatherin

Oh man it sounds like I missed a great one.  I have never been able to make=
 a Gatherin or a Ruck.  I am going to be a hike leader and my lovely wife w=
ill also be a volunteer for the ATC 2003.  Hope to see some of you crazy hi=
kers at that meeting.

Hmm!  Ruck.  Obvioulsy the Washngton Redskins will not be in the stupor bow=
l this year.  I might make it if I don't get thrown in jail this weekend.  =
I am marching in the Peace Demonstrations in Washington DC this weekend.

Grey Owl