[at-l] Re-registering

If folks are trying to subscribe, and finding that they already are, but
aren't getting posts:

- This means that they were subscribed but their mailbox filled up and
started rejecting posts for a significant period of time.

To fix:

- Log in to the last link in this email, and turn off NOMAIL for your
account.   That's it.

-R