[at-l] Back and wondering why

Hi all,

By the grace of God, i have just had a most splendid 24 hours having had
the surprise opportunity of hosting Nimblewill Nomad and Sheltowee for
dinner and providing a shuttle. Such a splendid reunion with Nomad and
enjoyed meeting Sheltowee. Not much chance to do even yogi-ing trail
magic out here in Arizona for folks i know from the AT.

So, it prompted me to return to at-l to catch up on people i know and
get to know more wonderful people. Within the first 6 messages I
received, was an e-mail alluding to the continued saga of Wingfoot vs.
everyone. Folks, it's like a soap opera. If you watch it (read it) every
day, you have to watch it (read it) every day. But, if you leave for 2
years, you can come back and pick up the same old tired thread in a
heartbeat.

Hi to everyone i know...love to hear from any old friends. Missed out on
some e-mail since my e-mail address has changed since i was last a
lister.

Second Chance