[at-l] The Gathering

Returned from the Gathering in West Virginia last
night.  A wonderful time was had by all.  Especially
enjoyed Jim Stolz singing and slide show.  What GREAT
pictures.  I'm ready to do the PCT! Takoma Ted's
singing in the library at the Folk Life Center was
also pure joy.  Sorry most of you missed it. Hutch and
I were there selling our AT pins.  Thanks to all who
bought one, two, or three!  I will have them at the
Pennsylvania RUCK too.

I have only one complaint...I took one of our best
Pennsylvania apples for the apple contest, but was
disappointed that the event was so disorganized!  The
contest kept being moved from one building to another
and one time to another, so that you never knew
whatever happened or who won.  I even asked the guy
who has won more times than anyone and who actually
started the whole contest and even he was in the dark.
If you're going to have something like that, then put
someone in charge and get it done when and where you
say it will be done.  Small complaint...but it meant
something to me.

Sparrow