From: "java junkie" <treadlight2002@yahoo.com>
To: <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 11:05 AM
Subject: [at-l] AT CT/Housatonic

I'm planning on heading out to the AT in the Housatonic area to practice
some fall overnight backpacking and hopefully not freeze my butt off.  There
are 3 short sections I am considering.  Kent to St. John's Ledges, St.
John's Ledges to Cornwall Bridge, or Cornwall Bridge to Falls Village.  What
is the most scenic?  Also wondering where peak foliage is right now?

Thanks~treadlight