[at-l] alcohol stove

<<I am impressed how the Tin
Can Man's stove works as well as tightly sealed stoves minus the height
of the flame.>>

I like the fact that there's no pressure involved inside the stove, less
things to go WRONG (unless you try to reload a hot stove <g>). I've made a
couple of soda can stoves without bothering with the muffler tape, in the
short term at least it doesn't seem to make any difference. It also saves
me from messing with the drills and bits and JB Weld and all the other
stuff I don't have because I don't own a house... you can make a soda can
stove with a jack knife and a sewing needle, and in a pinch you don't need
the needle. It really doesn't get much simpler...

skeeter