[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] S-F book set in the southern AT area.
- Subject: [at-l] S-F book set in the southern AT area.
- From: email@example.com (J Bryan Kramer)
- Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 19:47:25 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <007201c25d7f$c8bcc780$43293a44@CC973963C>
Any of you s-f fans may want to watch out for John Ringo's _When the Devil
Dances_. Its a space opera set right in N. Ga and the AT area. I can't say
it is a very good space opera but it is readable, maybe a 4 on a scale of
10. But if you would like to read about battles fought thru Franklin NC and
across the Newfoundland Gap you might like it. It is full of local color.
Try to find it at the library though rather than buying it.