From: J Bryan Kramer [mailto:jbryankramer@msn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2002 7:47 PM
To: at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [at-l] S-F book set in the southern AT area.

Any of you s-f fans may want to watch out for John Ringo's _When the Devil
Dances_. Its a space opera set right in N. Ga and the AT area. I can't say
it is a very good space opera but it is readable, maybe a 4 on a scale of
10. But if you would like to read about battles fought thru Franklin NC and
across the Newfoundland Gap you might like it. It is full of local color.
Try to find it at the library though rather than buying it.

Bryan