From: Steve Adams
Date: Friday, September 27, 2002 9:48:02 PM
To: at-l@backcountry.net; atted@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: [at-l] Green tea.

Ted,

Reference your post, dated September 27, 2002, announcing your selection of
a trail name "Aahhhh Chuuuu." Congratulations.

I sometimes shop at an Asian market. One day I was looking about in the
extensive tea section and a gentleman dropped by to assist me; there's not
much English printing in that store. We chatted. He advised, "In China,
they say, if you drink green tea every day, you will never die."

I tried it. I don't drink it every day. Still struggling. Still alive.

Steve