[at-l] Green tea.

Ted,

Reference your post, dated September 27, 2002, announcing your selection of
a trail name "Aahhhh Chuuuu."  Congratulations.

I sometimes shop at an Asian market.  One day I was looking about in the
extensive tea section and a gentleman dropped by to assist me; there's not
much English printing in that store.  We chatted.  He advised, "In China,
they say, if you drink green tea every day, you will never die."

I tried it.  I don't drink it every day.  Still struggling.  Still alive.

Steve