[at-l] Staying on Topic - LONG

"...  Weary  and  the  others  were  and  probably still are all members in good
standing  of  ATML  They behave over there. I think they like it over there. You
should  boot  them  off like WF would boot off anyone if they insulted people or
the list the way they do here."

 I'm not a member of Wingfoot's list. I have been from time to time in the past.
 Twice  I  was ousted. More recently the list has shut down and as far as I know
 has  never  reopened.  At  least  I'm  not a member. Nor for that matter have I
 knowingly  insulted this list or anyone on it. At least, I sense I've been more
 the recipient, than the purveyor of insults.

 Weary