[at-l] Staying on Topic - LONG

--
I've been reading this list for awhile so I know I'm stirring it up but I see
people
referring to WF now and again.  I have also been a member of ATML.  I even
signed up again when he reopened until he had another fit and made everyone
sign up again and give him there phone number  like I want to give that guy my
name address and phone number      yeah right HAHA
I leaned about this list because I got curious about the other list that he
was
always dising.  "Some other list    That other   List Other lists   Other
mail lists"
He's always talking about how they are obsessed with him.  Well reading
both lists for a couple years I say he talks about you all more than you all
talk
about him.  He's obsessed with you and always saying how you are betraying
the trail and the same crap that Roots and company spurt.  That's wear it
comes from.  I'm glad because it made me ask around and find out about AT-L..
 I am not a part of a click.  I'm a lurker or maybe a peeping tom.I even had
to rejoin to post this.
I just wanted to say Red is right about me.  You guys are like the web
version of the Ozborns.  I feel like I know you and I know that if I came to
a Ruck I'd be welcome. And I understand more about the AT from know you
allthen I ever learned on ATML .  The AT was built for people and knowing the
people that love it has taught me a lot.
Roots, Weary and the others were and probably still are all members in good
standing of ATML   They behave over there. I think they like it over there.
You should
boot them off like WF would boot off anyone if they insulted people or the
list the way
they do here.
.
And somebody pass this onto Red....don't let the assholes get to you, kid.