Re[2]: [at-l] Staying on Topic - LONG

At 08:30 PM 9/22/02 -0400, Bob C. wrote:

>I  think we need to accept the fact that this is a list devoted to chit
>chat and
>information  about  how to hike the trail as easily as possible.

Yep.....
AT-L
AT-Looney
AT-Lyrical
AT-Light
AT-Laughter
AT-Libations
AT-Lovers

>  A vast majority
>of  at  least  the  members  who  contribute regularly could care less
>about the
>future of the trail.

Again you confuse the message with the messenger.  Your clique does so much to
make the subject enjoyable and interesting....not.  The subject is
interesting, actually.
Amazing how horribly it has been presented in the last two years or so.

>This list  suggests  that the ignorance is deliberate, that most find
>knowledge
>and understanding boring.

see above