[at-l] Staying on Topic - LONG

At 10:22 AM 9/22/02 -0400, Clifford R. Haynes wrote:

> [...]

It's a clique, Clarque and you are only half right.
Miriam sez: : a narrow exclusive circle or group of persons;
                     : one held together by common interests, views, or
purposes

While we are held together by common interests, we are hardly
narrow or exclusive.   It's the easiest group in the world to join.
All ya gotta do is want to belong and demonstrate same.  Hint....
calling people bullies and such may possibly make it harder.

signed k...feeling bullyish