[at-l] Bruce Trail

Hiked portions of the southern end (hard to find the trail head) and portio=
n of the northern end.  The northern end is much more spectacular especiall=
y along Georgian Bay.

Canadian seem not to keep the  same type of trail journals as Americans kee=
p.  Canadians spend a lot of time outdoors.  We moved from eorgia to Canada=
 in May and to our dismay winter arrived in October!!  My wife and I took u=
p cross country sking, snow shoeing, and in the summer canoeing and hiking.=
  We did this with many of our Canadian Friends and we never saw one take p=
ictures or write trail like journals.  They did keep journals but it covere=
d everything that they did.

A great Long Trail and I would like to hikeit one of these days.  So many t=
rails so little time.

Bob D.