[at-l] Bruce Trail

Hey,

Has anybody here hiked the Bruce Trail in Ontario?  [and, no, it
was named for another guy whose last name was Bruce!]

I was reading about it online last night and easily couldn't come up
with any end-to-end journals.  Did find two people mentioning that
they had done it in five weeks, but no real specifics about what
kind of a hike it is (except another couple mentions that the
northern end is more rugged and isolated than the southern end  ...
what is it about the northern end of trails??).

Anyway, it sounded like it might be a good summer vacation sized
hike, but I was wondering if any of you good folks had experience
with it.

Kurt
"Concordia"  LT '02