[at-l] RE: Bryson's Book

I crave reading, but for some reason while on the Trail I had no desire
to read - primarily because I so enjoyed socializing with other people
at shelters, towns and campsites, or enjoyed my early bedtimes to the
sounds of the wind, rain, creeks, crickets and such when alone . . .
books just seemed somehow out of place for me, which is really weird
given how much I read otherwise . . . go figure!

thru-thinker