[at-l] "No one has an unacceptable position!"

One of the reasons for Freedom of Speech includes the belief that the
individual has the intellect to make one's own judgement about the
value of their own speech as well as the speech they witness. It is not
always pleasant to be placed in a position to practice judgement, but I
would prefer not to be protected by a censor.

Thank you for providing us the opportunity to evaluate your judgement
and speech.

Bill...