[at-l] "No one has an unacceptable position!"

In the current issue of "The Long Distance Hiker",  there was an article
entitled "A Time For Closure" by Stacy Mikkalsen.  In it she says that
"No one has an unacceptable position!"  in reference to the  "Crisis"
about the reading of the Don West poem at the opening ceremonies of last
years the Gathering.  Well, I don't agree that no one has an
unacceptable position.  When you think that you can say anything you
want, you will inevitable end up saying something unacceptable.  I.E.
the reading of that dam poem.  There are some things in this world that
should be regarded as unacceptable.  For when you believe that all
things are acceptable, it really means that you have no values and
cannot tell right from wrong. This is why she is willing to consider all
positions as acceptable. This is why poems like that get read in the
first place.

Be Happy
Panzer