[at-l] OT: psychotherapeutic screensaver

Definitely OT, but when I came across this background/screen saver I had to
give it a whirl.  It is billed as a "psychotherapeutic screensaver and
desktop enhancer".  Lots of swirling, psycho colors.... like watching a
moving Grateful Dead Concert, sort of flowing along, soothing the... oops,
sorry, ya caught me watching it again.....

http://www.geisswerks.com/drempels/

For some reason I get the munchies while watching it....

WhoAh - who survived the '60s.... I think...