[at-l] hiker death in the whites

Just heard on the late news that a hiker died today from a fall on Mt
Madison.  Another hiker was injured on Mt Washington and had to be carried
down.  I don't have any more details at this time, and am headed out for two
days of hiking in the whites myself tomorrow morning. (I'll be checking out
those handicap accessible features of Galehead Hut tomorrow night) We had a
wild wind storm come through here today, and it has turned cold after three
days of record type heat (actual records in a number of surrounding places).

suz