From: Bob C. [mailto:ellen@clinic.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 11:16 AM
To: Wilderness1
Cc: Clifford R. Haynes; sheila; at-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: Re[2]: [at-l] java junkie

"...Those  coffee bags are even worse than tea bags, not even as good as
instant
coffee,. in my opinion, I just don't like them, reports Rocky.

Bags  produce  a  poor excuse for coffee. But using two per cup and bringing
the
water  to  a full boil helps. Sometimes I start with cold water and a coffee
bag
and bring the mixture to a full boil and then let it sit for 3 or 4 minutes.

Weary