From: "sheila" <treadlight2002@yahoo.com>
To: <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 8:50 PM
Subject: [at-l] java junkie

--
While you're on the topic of meals.....I can't live without my coffee on the
trail....and I really don't care for instant coffee, which is what I have
been carrying (and nd creamer and sugar!).  so much for going lightweight!
Are there any java junkies out there and what do you bring on the trail?

SNIP