[at-l] anti gravity gear

Dave,
It was not my intention to offend you or anyone else.   I realize that
not everyone is as capable as you and me of making our own
camping gear.  I have taken a few good ideas from the public
domain and added my own improvements and tried to offer quality
and value.  AND,  at the same time, give something back to an
organization that I cherish.  Others are selling what I consider to be
very good stoves for much more money.  I just happen to think mine
are better and more affordable and support a good cause.  If you
can make your own equipment, God bless you.

If you hate the Boy Scouts and tell others, is that hate speech?  If
you are a member of a group that hates the Boy Scouts, is that a
hate group?  If you are intolerant of the Boy Scouts  or Christians, or
whites, or straights in general then are you a better person then the
perceived  offenders?  Why can't we all just get along?  Just asking.

Again, didn't mean to offend you.  Please forgive me.
George

http://www.antigravitygear.com