[at-l] anti gravity gear

http://www.antigravitygear.com

I have a new web site just started this morning.  It's still under
construction so some of the photos and the links are a bit
scrambled.  All profit from the site is going to buy our Scout Troop
backpacking and camping gear.   I make alcohol stoves and pot
cozys and would appreciate you looking and letting me know if you
think the prices are fair and anything I can do to improve the site.

It is hoped that eventually I can host other ultralight backpacking
items made by individuals and have a portion of those sales also go
to the Scouts.  I will have a links and reference section added soon
so if you have any favorite links, please send them to me.

There is also a current eBay auction for the Pepsi can stove and
windscreen at item # 1854029434

Thanks,
Tin Man

http://www.antigravitygear.com