From: The Lurker [mailto:lurker@ev1.net]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 9:26 PM
To: AHuthmaker@aol.com; at-l@backcountry.net
Subject: Re: [at-l] wild pig attack

When I was a kid, _many_ years ago, I was told a story about a local farmer.
He came home from a night out and
either had a heart attack, or maybe was too drunk to cet out, but he fell in
the pig pen.  There was a sow with piglets in
the pen and she ate him.  Nothing left the next morning but some torn and
bloody clothes.  A few years ago I met his
grandson, and he confirmed the account.  Pigs are nasty creatures.

Lurker