[at-l] wild pig attack

When I was a kid, _many_ years ago, I was told a story about a local farmer.  He came home from a night out and
either had a heart attack, or maybe was too drunk to cet out, but he fell in the pig pen.  There was a sow with piglets in
the pen and she ate him.  Nothing left the next morning but some torn and bloody clothes.  A few years ago I met his
grandson, and he confirmed the account.  Pigs are nasty creatures.

Lurker