[at-l] It wasn't me!!!!!

At 04:43 AM 7/11/02 -0700, Orange Bug wrote:
>Well, was it about hiking skivies, or what?

Actually, there were two..one to enlarge my p*nis the
other to enlarge my br*asts....I don't need either!
I did forward it, with headers, to my ISP and will find FTC addie.  I
was concerned that it was some sort of virii type
thing that went to everyone on the list.....aaaarrrgh!! My ISP
said I was the only one spammed by *ME* with porn.
If that isn't the case and anyone else got this, please e-me.Thanks