[at-l] It wasn't me!!!!!

These periodically show up in my mailbox, though none of them have come from any member of this list.  If you really want a lot of these messages use AOL or Hotmail.  My daughter gets at least 10 of these messages a day.  She is really cool about it making all types of slightly off coloured remarks.  One day she had a header that said 'Make her scream with ecstasy'.  To quote my daughter 'sex ain't going to do it.  On the other hand if a guy gave me a million dollars'

I know this is off topic.

Grey Owl