[at-l] Nearly forgot

In a message dated 06/24/02 9:18:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
AThiker@smithville.net writes:

> I'll be flying to Baltimore Thursday and then driving to
> Southern Jersey to visit with The Honeymooners for a few
> days. (That Art Carney cracks me up....) So, anybody in that
> area wanna buy me a Dunkin Donut? Or, anybody want I should
> tell the honeymooners anything? I'm going to inspect their
> Felix Chickens...only, I won't look 'em in the eye this
> time....no.....

Felix -

Bring that $ 10 you said you owed me in Damascus and I'll let you buy the
donuts.

Just kidding.

You are passing right by me if you are coming up I-95 (I assume you are if
you are coming into Baltimore).  When do you get in?  If the timing is right
I'll buy you a donut.. or dinner.. or the breakfast we were all gonna do in
Damascus that ya'll slept through.

Black&blue

multipart/alternative
  text/html