[at-l] Driving Directions to Mt. Washington

My son is hoping to meet me at the summit of Mt. Washington when I cross =
over on Julky 13th (he drives, I hike).  I'll be coming up from Lakes of =
the Clouds Hut and he's coming from the Boston Area. (Actually near =
where the Mass Pike crosses 128).

I guess there are several ways to get there, but I wondered about these, =
which is the best:

1) I-95 (aka Rt. 128) to I-93 to Lisbon, then around north of the Mt. =
through Twin Mountain, Gorham and down Rt. 16.

2) I-95 to I-93 to North Woodstock, then across the Kancamagus Highway =
(Rt 112) to Conway and up Rt. 16.  Is this 2 lane road over the ridge =
going to be a ball-buster on a July Saturday morning?

3) I-95 all the way up to Portsmouth and the north on Rt 16 all the way =
up through New Hampshire.

Any other favorite way?

How much time should he allow.

Thanks