[at-l] I bagged a moose fly

     These monsters are out on the Trail too. When doing trailwork I heard
what sounded like a small propeller engine buzzing around me. When it came
into focus, it was a huge horsefly the of the same size as Rami's. This
sucker was actually homing in on me trying to get a bite. If it managed, the
biting part was the size of a ball point pen being shoved into your arm. I
ran! The bite would have been painful!
     This is not a normal horsefly. It's like 3 times as big! Rami should
send this to a taxidermist and have it forwarded to the AT museum!

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---