[at-l] Trip Report - A Wet Walk

I find that the tight fitting, spandex, running shorts work well to
minimize chaffing.  These are the embarrassing looking ones, that often
show up in electric blue or bright red.  They are available in black for
those of us with less than perfect physiques.

On my last trip I wore a pair of these under a pair of zip-off slacks
with big pockets.  I think I'm going to like that combination (I use the
pockets for snacks, etc.).

-- Jim