Re[2]: [at-l] We're he from the government and we want to help you

"... How many others no longer post? How many of them have "real" information to
share  -  and  aren't posting because they have no use for the present "tone" of
the conversation?" asks Jim.

I have no idea what the answer may be. But I do think that if we are honest with
ourselves,  we  would  recognize that the alleged "increased level of stridency,
conflict  and nastiness on the list" stems at least partially from resentment by
complacent "old timers" to trail topics introduced by list newbies.

Weary