Re[6]: [at-l] We're he from the government and we want to help you

"...ban  the  USFS? interesting, who would co-ordinate the firefighting efforts.
Who would work on eradicating the spruce bud worm? "

 And  who  would manage our millions of acres of National Forests? -- or perhaps
 the  plan  is  to  sell  them to pay off the National debt, or to make room for
 generating  "green"  energy  from  wind turbines. Do you suppose the new owners
 would allow us a 200-foot easement where the trail passes?

 Weary