Re[4]: [at-l] We're he from the government and we want to help you

ban the USFS?  interesting, who would co-ordinate the firefighting efforts.  Who would work on eradicating the spruce bud worm?  While many think they are flunkies of the forest industry, but without them and their rules and regulations there would be no forests.  It would be open season on the trees.  There would also be a lot more stream pollution because of unsound tree harvesting practice.  The ones I worry about are the big business and their greed.

I have had only two people express interest in an enviroment discussion group.  This would be on topic of discussion if we could get the group going

Bob Dudley
Grey Owl