Re[6]: [at-l] We're he from the government and we want to helpyou

At 06:04 PM 6/17/02 -0400, Bob C. wrote:
>You see, Dawg, that proves my point. All us humans make mistakes.

What mistake?  She decided to like a fire.
Where is the "mistake".  I once parked in
a dry field and the heat from my tailpipe ignited
the grass.  We near killed ourselves putting it out.

That could be called an accident..a mistake.
None of us knew that a car could start a fire.
But she lit a fire in a place where she knew
very well that fires were at least banned and at most
homicidal.
Where is the mistake????????  Sorry, but I'm sick
of people labeling criminal acts as mistakes!!