[at-l] Forest Service Staffer Started Forest Fire

No doubt, but she claims she just burned a couple pieces of paper not a
wood campfire unless I missed something. The only scenerio I can see for
that is that there was a stiff wind which blew the paper right out of
the fire-ring and into the brush. She claims that she burned the letter
and then came back some minutes later to find the blaze. Rather hard to
believe.

Bryan